[8.] Reversed Engineered Object: Progress I

A late update on the reverse engineered object and some progress so far. 

The tripod had more parts than first expected. After the first post, I was able to further breakdown the tripod into 3 main components consisting of a total 27 pieces!

1) Legs (total of 13 pieces: 3 legs, 4 rubber stoppers, 4 screws, 2 circle mounts)

2) Bracket (total of 10 pieces: bracket upper/lower/cover, rubber felt, 2 stoppers, 2 springs, 2 screws)

3) Mount (total of 4 pieces: bracket mount, screw (2pc), and rubber stopper)


I'm finding the legs of the tripod hard to approach at the moment. For now, I've worked on the first part of the bracket and springs, along with some drawings and measurements. 

I'll update more photos of the tripod dismantled and close ups of all the parts.








- K.


Comments